Random Conversations

Random thoughts not always but mostly based on things I see, hear, read.. you get the drill.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oh happy day!

New Foamy. Foamy the Squirell, wonderful new squirelly goodness. Go. Go now. Trust me, the rest of my thoughts will wait. Oh, the squirelly goodness.

You had me at.. omg. Tom Cruise is expecting. Ok, technically, his fiance' is expecting but still, oi. Now, wouldn't it be interesting if he gets a first hand view of how vitamins and exercize can't cure post-partum depression?

Martha. Am I the only person who thinks jail was a good thing for her? Am I also the only person who isn't interested in her? Never has been for that matter. Enough already, Martha, get off my television - do we really need another reality tv show - or at least go back to cable where I can ignore you.

Speaking of do we really need... I never thought it was going to happen but I find myself burning out on Law and Order. Now, that's a relative statement mind you. I've watched like.. three episodes this week before I decided to skip tonights show. I even watched a big chunk of the marathon this past weekend. They tried to premiere another Law & Order and it was dropped so fast I can't even remember the modifier. Trial something I think. I still love LO: Criminal Intent. And LO:SVU is pretty good most of the time but the chemistry on the new show just isn't there for me anymore. I find this is true for CSI as well. Love the original but the two spinoffs just didn't have the same kind of catch. They duplicated the formula but that's just all they did, I kept looking for the Vegas people to show up.

So the question is how much do we really need of a good thing? Would the original LO still be holding my attention if they hadn't spunoff and spread the concept thin? Will the original CSI suffer the same fate?

Things I'm looking forward to.
Cardinals, Padres, game 2, Thursday.
Giving the baby banana for the first time, today was applesauce so banana is next.
Starting either Mercedes Lackey or Tanya Huffs new book sitting here staring at me accusingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home