Random Conversations

Random thoughts not always but mostly based on things I see, hear, read.. you get the drill.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ok, so no doubt its just me.

The first nine months are the easiest part of motherhood. Hell, to some parts of it I bet even labor will come up as a breeze. Now, I've been lucky about the post-pardum deal and all, haven't had it, but I have been living in hormone hell since I got pregnant and it hasn't stopped. I still cry at the dumbest things, a good, sappy phone commercial for instance, and my short temper is legendary. At least to my hubby, with everyone else it seems just fine. I cried at the end of Corpse Bride for heavens sake. Now the reason I mention this is...

We'll come over and watch the game. Was the understanding - I - had of things so imagine my surprise when noone called to say they weren't coming and yet - without a word about why they hadn't showed up - they im'd - during the game - to see if they could come by today. Now, of course I held my temper, said nothing other than sure and yet... I was so freakin' pissed. So, my guess is, it's hormones.

In good news the Cards swept the Padres and Houston beat the Braves so depending on the results of that series we're still in the running and I'm hopedul we will get the match up with Houston I want.

I got my Halloween packages sent out yesterday, a new record. I also received one from my brother which was fabulous. Not as scary as I am used to but fun anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home