Random Conversations

Random thoughts not always but mostly based on things I see, hear, read.. you get the drill.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No joy in mudville.

So close and yet so far. Granted, the score wasn't close, but anyone who saw game 5 knows what I mean. Not likely we could have pulled a miracle out of our... hats.. twice in a row. So, ok, thanks for the ride boys, I'm starting the count down to spring training today.

Am I the only one the dental hygenist tries to drown? She uses this tool to clean my teeth, uses water, sort of a water pick on steriods coupled with the sharp pick as well. And she keeps the vacuum right there but somehow I still feel like I am drowning every couple of minutes. And to top it off, I need to have three crowns replaced due to wear. I - hate - dental work, really, really do but crowns bother me more most things. I think it's that you're walking around for a couple weeks with the temporaries, constantly paranoid that they'll fall out and then - hello - raw, exposed tooth pain. Especially uppers - which these three are - but, hey, done must be done.

Promise kept. I promised that if I found a link to information on the opera based on the Harding/Kerrigan story I would provide it to you. Try to contain your joy, here it is. http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=2190171

Is it wrong to laugh? Bob Schwartz, Gov. Bill Richardson's crime advisor, authored a bill that allows owners of dangerous dogs to be charged with a felony. Mr. Schwartz was hospitalized Sunday after being attacked.. by.. his.. dog. I know I'm not the only one laughing. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1228703

NEW FOAMY. And that easily my heart sings with joy! Go, see the magnificence that is Foamy.

Oh! New link! I would like to take this moment to welcome Brooklyn Bunny, Roebling. This is a really neat site that lets you see Roebling and occassionally his ( hmn, presuming you're a boy Roebling ) owners. Thanks to Carol, Kevin's sister, for thinking of me when they were testing the site and to Kevin, Kate & Roebling for letting me link them. While you're there buy a magnet or something why don't ya? http://www.brooklynbunny.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home