Random Conversations

Random thoughts not always but mostly based on things I see, hear, read.. you get the drill.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A suggestion for Friday and other things.

Numbers. If you've missed this show you need to correct that error. It is on CBS, Friday nights, stars Rob Morrow and a very - very - hot David Krumholtz. I admit when I first heard about it I wasn't caught, math genius helps his FBI agent brother solve crimes, but it's really remarkably well done. And did I mention the math genius brother is delicious?

Where have all the reactionary Christians gone? I miss the days when the 700 Club and other evangelical organizations used to panic over Halloween. You could count on a solid two weeks of shows highlighting the evils of Halloween, how we were sending our children directly on the road to hell and handing them a pumpkin faced flashlight to light thier way. Or how we evil Pagans were sex-crazed, devil worshiping pawns of Satan. Some of them got outright foamy lipped over the subject. So amusing to me, but so far this year, no shows. They're too busy objecting to the Miers nomination maybe.

Todays scary story is sadly not Halloween themed. I've always said the average person these days is too close to a sheep for our own good and here is a scary bit of information. They've developed a way to control a person with a remote control. http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/business/article.adp?id=20051025163809990030&ncid=NWS00010000000001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home